Aims & Scope
The DNP Forum will publish original articles focused on clinical practice scholarship, leadership, and DNP education guided by the AACN Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Nursing Practice. Preference will be given to authors who are students, graduates and faculty in Doctor of Nursing Practice programs and those health care professionals who collaborate with DNP students, graduates and faculty to facilitate positive change in the delivery of health care.
Authors are encouraged to submit work for publication in the sections below.
- Quality Improvement Project
- Tool Kits
- Clinical Practice Algorithm
- White Paper
- Health Care Delivery Innovation
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Demonstration Projects
- Articles on Innovation in DNP education